Welcome to EMSWCD's Native Plant Sale!
Pick-up Day Details
Our online store is now closed! Thank you for supporting our Native Plant Sale. Visit the link below to learn more about picking up your plants on Saturday, February 17th.
What you need to know
- There is a purchase limit of 10 plants per species. This will help ensure a balanced distribution of plants for our many customers!
- Plant Pick-up takes place on Saturday, February 17th from 10am - 3pm. This is the only day that we are able to distribute plants, so please mark your calendar! Find more important pick-up day details here.
- All orders must be picked up by 3:00pm on Saturday, February 17th. Any plants that remain after this time will be treated as donations (no refunds) to local restoration efforts. Read the refund and cancellation policy here.
- We are unable to accommodate early or late pick-ups, or to ship orders. If you are unable to pick up your plants, please send a friend to pick them up for you.
- If you have questions or concerns about Pick-up Day accessibility please contact us at (503) 935-5365 or email Kathy@emswcd.org.