Pick Up Day Details
Plant pick-up takes place on Saturday, February 16th from 10am - 3pm. Due to permitting and space limitations, this is the only day that plants are available for pick-up. Please mark your calendar!
- Date: Saturday, February 16th
- Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Location: EMSWCD Office (in the parking lot behind the building)
- Address: 5211 N Williams Ave., Portland
- All orders must be picked up by 3:00pm on February 16th. Any plants that remain after this time will be treated as donations (no refunds) to local restoration efforts.
- If you are unable to pick up your plants on pick-up day, please send a friend to pick them up for you.
- Our parking lot will be closed to vehicles on pick-up day, so parking will be limited to nearby side streets.
- A designated ADA parking spot will be reserved at our driveway entrance on N. Roselawn. Staff and volunteers will be available to help carry plants to cars.
For questions or concerns about pick-up day accessibility, please call (503) 222-7645.